Goth is a subculture that has been around for over 100 years. It's recognizable by its dark clothing, heavy makeup, and pale skin. In recent years, goths have started to incorporate pastel colors into their outfits and create what we call "pastel goths".
Pastel goths wear clothes in bright colors, such as pink or baby blue. This is a trend that has been around for the past few years and it seems to be picking up steam. As with any other style of clothing, there are different variations on the pastel goth look which include wearing dark 눈 화장 or white face paint to contrast against your pale skin. If you want to give this trend a try but don't know where to start, take these simple steps:
What is Pastel Goth?
파스텔 고스 style is a sub-genre of 고딕 패션 that spans the color wheel from light blue to pale red. It contains elements of traditional and modern goth culture, such as clothing items like dark hoodies 및 부속품 처럼 스터드 벨트, but with pastels instead of dark colors. It is often confused with pastel look, which has no gothic elements and is more closely related to high fashion.
It is a relatively new fashion trend and is an offshoot of the Goth and Lolita styles. This style focuses mainly on feminine clothing pieces - lace, ruffles, bones, pastels, etc. - to create an outfit that is cute and feminine while still having some darker elements. The look was created by mixing 고딕 의류 with pastel colors; designers often pair light-colored clothes with black accents. The clothing often features ruffled "poofy" shorts (similar to kawaii goth) under a 페티코트, which also contributes to the femininity of the look. 파스텔 고트 is meant to be combined with 고딕 액세서리같은 귀걸이 및 반지. What kind of music do pastel goths listen to?
Most people who adopt this look don't do it to attract attention; rather, they enjoy pastel colors and find that the goth design suits them. Some wearers who also identify as goths choose to wear in a way that looks more traditionally gothic - dark clothes and heavy makeup - while others prefer to keep their look light and airy. Get the right one that meets your privacy preferences!
What Kinds of Clothing/Items Can I Wear If I'm a Pastel Goth?
There are many items that you could potentially wear as a pastel goth같은 :
- 박힌 신발
- 후드 in light colors, including white
- Lightly colored shirts, such as baby blue or lavender
- Velvet chokers
- Crocheted tops or 드레스
- Pastel-colored lipstick (optional)
- Mint green hair dye(선택 사항)
Does Pastel Goth Have Any Sub-genres?
예, pastel goth does have sub-genres. These sub-genres include soft grunge, which has elements of grunge wear like plaid shirts and flannel, Victorian goth (a subset of traditional gothic look), and witch house (has no real definition).
What Kind of Makeup Do Pastel Goths Use?
There are many different kinds of makeup that people have seen pastel goths use, including dark eyeshadow, 화이트 아이라이너, and pastel-colored lipstick. It is very common to incorporate other cosmetics into the look as well. For example, if you are a soft grunge pastel goth, you may want to wear pastel goth makeup on your eyes and something bright on your lips.
Material of Pastel Goth
The material of a pastel goth is usually the color black. There could be an occasional silver or grey thrown in there, but for the most part, it's going to be black. Add some neon blue, pink, rose, and green in there, too. Fast fashion from H&M, Zara, and Boohoo are the most popular materials for this. These stores provide a lot of black with neon highlights to satisfy their needs.
The ideal material is soft as you would expect from goth fashion. The last thing they want is scratchy or stiff fabric touching their skin. They don't want any restrictions on their movement either, so it's usually a looser fit as well.
Pastel Goth Fashion
Since the ideal material is as soft as you'd expect from goth look it doesn't surprise anyone that pastel goths go for ethereal styles of clothing. Think capes, long flowing skirts의 메이크업 시연, 그리고 한국에서 사랑을 담아 보낸 드레스, frilly corsets - anything that's flowy and free. They're not afraid to show off parts of their body like stomach or shoulders either, since the material is suited for it.
They do go for darker hues of colors like dark purples, dark reds, dark blues (usually with some highlights of neon pink or blue), but since pastel colors are the main colors, their color palettes are very bright. They don't go for dark makeup, either. Their makeup is usually much brighter than their clothes with pink eyeshadow, fuchsia eyeliner, and sometimes even patches of glitter on their face.
Pastel Goth Culture
Hanging out at the local coffee shop in summer night and spending time with friends is how most pastel goths would spend their day. They're not really into partying or raves, so they're getting the 'chill' part of the name 'chill goth.'
They do like to meet up and talk about anything that comes up, but there is a particular interest in anime, fantasy, and the supernatural.
Anything that has a hint of fantasy to it is going to find a way into their hearts! They can't get enough of all things magical, or anything beautiful enough for them to look at.
Style of Pastel Goth
그리고, pastel goth style can vary greatly in terms of colors and patterns. The most common color scheme is a pastel look with black accents, though some people go for brighter colors such as green or blue. Many use lavender, which is associated with the gothic due to its association with romanticism and death. Bow styles also vary; some wear bows on their 페티코트, while others wear them on their shirt or hair. Some take the pastel goth look to the extreme and dye their hair with lavender highlights; some wearers also add white streaks to create a more monotone style.
가장 중요한 것은 pastel goth style is that the clothes aren't meant to be traditional gothic, which is a style that focuses on the macabre and has dark colors such as black, purple, and red. Rather than take inspirations from these darker colors, pastel goths rely mostly on light colors such as baby pink and lavender to make an outfit that matches their pastel-loving personality. They typically avoid clothing items such as black leather and blood-red lace, sticking mainly to whites, pinks, purples, and baby blues. Whether you want pastel goth aesthetic style 데님 재킷 or light platform boots, 우리 가게 offer many pastel goths 항목.
Some of the most popular inspirations for this look include Victorian styles (e.g., Romanticism), some movie characters (like Edith in "The Nightmare Before Christmas"), and Japanese lolita fashion styles. 파스텔 고트 has gained mainstream exposure through the series "Riverdale", in which many characters (such as Veronica Lodge) sometimes dress in this style. Other celebrities who sometimes wear in pastel goth include Selena Gomez, Anastasia Karanikolaou ("Stassie Baby"), and Haley Ramm.
Ways to Style Pastel Goth
- Short lace dresses with ruffles and bows.
- Studded or spiked leather jacket(preferably pink or pastel).
- 코르셋(선택 과목).
- Pastel Goth lacy bowler hat. [*bowler hats are typically worn by men, but since pastel gothsencourage gender-bending I would allow a woman to wear one as well if she desired*]
- Stockings with lace ruffles. [*If worn I would advise shaving the legs beforehand.]
- Cute combat boots or Mary Janes.
- White makeup in an inoffensive tone (for example, pink or lavender eye shadow and lipstick, subtle blush). [*This does not mean you need to go overboard with the make-up; subtlety is key when creating a pastel goth]
- Pastel goth accessories; 예를 들어 레이스 장갑, larger bows in one's hair, a parasol, or a cute pale pink umbrella. [*Cute umbrellas are typically used for rain rather than the sun, but if you want to use it as a sun protector I would advise further research on what kind of fabric would hold up to the beating that umbrellas usually take from wind and sunlight.]
- A choker with a heavy pendant.
- A parasol to protect from the sun without getting too much sun as opposed to sunscreen. [*Typically, for those who burn easily, sunscreen is recommended as it offers protection from UVA rays as well as UVB.]
What Not to Wear?
Here is what you should not wear:
- Matching head-to-toe pastel goth(i.e., pastel goth dresses, pastel goth purses, pastel goth shoes); this will make you look like a preschooler in her sister's old clothing.
- White makeup that is not inoffensive; for example, too much blush or eye shadow [*A little bit of white eye shadow can be great if you're going for a lighter or more natural look!].-Cheap costume 부속품; it will make the outfit look tacky and inauthentic.
- Anything too dark, too bright, or too plain; keep in mind that pastel goth is a style in which the palette gravitates towards lightness rather than darkness. [*If you want to wear dark colors too, that is okay! You can wear a little bit of black in moderation!]
- 헤어 액세서리 that are harsh against the look; for example, 바렛트 will destroy any femininity in an otherwise sweet-looking. [*바레 are typically feminine by default.]-Rhinestones or sequins; these will make them look tacky rather than cute.
- 액세서리 that are too big for the outfit; do not go overboard with bows, small 부속품 are key to pulling off pastel goth!
Does Pastel Goth Look Good?
This is a look that's so unique and it's kind of hard to say. However, I think the look depends on your style and face shape. For example, pastel goth looks gorgeous with baby pink lips, while others find this too striking and different.
Most people who attempt this 헤어스타일 feel like they're going for a more modern take on the Victorian look. The pastel colors add softness to this style and make it a lot less extravagant than you might think when looking at it from afar. This 헤어스타일 is mostly done by girls, but guys do it as well!
파스텔 고트 is considered to be one of the most famous looks. Newer pastel goths 일반적으로 호출 pastel goth babes or something relevant. It has gained so much popularity, especially after Grimes' music video Oblivion, which was heavily inspired by Victorian aesthetics and the aesthetic in general.
파스텔 고트 is another way you can express yourself, but it's also a very popular style that other people might mistake for just 파스텔 헤어. I recommend having several looks that go with the colors you choose and reflect your sense of style instead of just making it look like a pastel goth. Even though this isn't the most complicated style, I think it's worth knowing something about this look and its history.
파스텔 고스 is a style that combines the aesthetics of pastel, girly, and goth. It's a staple of the tumblr hipster's wardrobe. The color palette usually consists of soft pink, light purple, lavender-blue, turquoise, and lemon yellow -- all with hints of black or white. These colors are mixed to create feminine pieces with dark undertones. Although this style was popularized in 2016 by celebrities such as Rihanna and Selena Gomez, it originated in Japan in 2006. Pastel goths can be seen wearing light colors such as baby pink and mint green, but they still have dark undertones to their outfits. In this blog post, we will explore what it means to be a pastel goth and share some outfit ideas for those looking to start experimenting with the trend!Get chunky shoes, Nu goth, pastel goth makeup, and more traditional gothic items from 우리 사이트.